We invite both online and in-person participants of the Belgrade Symposium 2023 to submit their abstracts and be a part of the Scientific Programme.
Abstract submission will be open from 1 April 2022 until 31 January 2023. All abstracts must be submitted via the online submission form. The abstracts must be submitted as one of three types of presentations: a sub-plenary, a paper presentation, or a workshop. Also, it must be associated with one of the symposium daily themes, which are: Theory: Complexity of Paradigms, Socio-political: Diversity and Dialogue, Clinical and Training: Working on the future of Group Analysis.
- During the submission process you will be asked to provide information about the presenter, any co-presenters, the type of session (a sub-plenary, a paper presentation, or a workshop, and whether you wish to hold it over more than one session - if possible), whether you will be presenting online or in person, the abstract title, the abstract itself, and up to five keywords that describe the content of the abstract.
- All abstracts should be submitted online, via the submission platform on the Symposium website. Abstracts submitted in any other way will not be considered.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English, written in English UK spelling.
- The abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- The content of the abstracts must be original and should neither be presented nor published prior to the GASi Symposium in Belgrade.
- Accepted abstracts will be available for all participants of the symposium.
- Final acceptance of the abstract will only be confirmed once the presenters have registered for the symposium - whether online or in person. If any changes occur, the Organising Committee must be informed in a timely manner at email@example.com
For more information download Call for Papers.
For news and updates regarding the abstract submission and deadlines consider subscribing for the Symposium Newsletter or check the updates on the website.
If you need additional help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org